Insurance Accepted: Medical Mutual, Out-of-Network, Self-Pay
Phone: 614-459-3003 ext. 704
Therese M. Grieco, MA, LPC is a Licensed Professional Counselor who considers it a privilege to walk alongside people as they work through difficulties in their lives. Her background in customer service, business, and counseling serves her well in connecting with people and helping them identify their strengths and options.
As a professional counselor, Therese focuses her work with those seeking counseling for Perinatal Mood Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Depression (PPD), Postpartum Anxiety (PPA), etc.), Loss and Grief, and Couples’ Issues.
Therese also provides counseling services for those who are dealing with Depression, Anxiety, Communication/Conflict/Coping Skills, Life Transitions, and Women’s Issues.
Additional training completed by Therese:
- Postpartum Support International (PSI) Certificate of Completion – 2-Day Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders Training: Components of Care
- The Postpartum Stress Center Certificate of Completion – 10-Hour Post-Graduate Training Program
- Gottman Method Level II Couples Therapy
- Gottman Affairs and Trauma for Couples
- Gottman Addiction Recovery for Couples
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) for Couples – 4-Day Externship
- PREPARE-ENRICH Certified for Pre-Marital Counseling
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts – SYMBIS – Certified for Pre-Marital Counseling
Therese enjoys sitting one-on-one with clients most days of her week; however, in her downtime, she appreciates a well-written TV show in the cop drama category as well as a well-written book. A warm blanket, a hot cup of coffee, a good book or TV show, and her couch is ideal! Watching a good TV show with her husband and discussing it afterwards is even better! Furthermore, she has a large extended family that lives in another part of Ohio so she spends a good amount of time in her car – which she doesn’t mind at all – going to visit them and being a part of their lives.