Get Involved at CornerStone
Be a part of the “CornerStone Family”. There are lots of meaningful ways you can support our mission by helping families and individuals find the behavioral healthcare they need.
- Internships – Masters students; undergraduate students, and high schoolers each have customized experiences which provide career exposure and experience in the field of private practice, professional/clinical, Christian counseling. Make a contribution while you learn!!
- Administrative Support – Be trained to work with staff and clients in a positive, caring, learning environment; answer phones; work on projects which support the life blood administrative needs of this vital ministry. For those with proper screening and maturity, and after considerable training, you can assume a client phone intake worker role.
- Newsletter Editor – If you’re a journalist or have writing skills with experience using Microsoft Publisher or similar, you can lend creativity, leadership, and oversight to CornerStone Corner, the CornerStone bi-monthly newsletter.
- Insurance Specialist – Ideal for a retired office administrator or stay-at-home Mom who wants to help people who do not have access to affordable, professional Christian counseling; we need an individual who will make calls to insurance companies to inquire about opportunities for CornerStone clinicians to join panels; to look into client benefit limits of coverage; to inquire about general client and clinician needs.
- Web-data input – The CornerStone website is the hub for addressing public, private, and professional needs in Central Ohio and beyond. Input specialists will keep the site current for upcoming classes, workshops, conferences, new staff and intern additions; changes in satellite locations, and much more.
Interested? Let’s talk about it! Call John Cassell at 614-459-3003 or email email@example.com